Notes & Links
- Shawn Wang: The Self Provisioning Runtime
- Shawn Wang: Temporal.io
- John Resig: jQuery
- Douglas Crockford: JSON
- Evan Wallace: esbuild
- Benedict Evans: Platforms, bundling and kill zones
- Base Rate Fallacy
- Rogers Curve of Adoption: Diffusion of Innovations
- Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling High-Tech Products to Mainstream Customers
- Svelte Society
- AWS Cloud Development Kit
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Chris Richardson: Microservices.io
- The Burning Monk: Choreography vs Orchestration in the land of serverless
Follow the show! Our website is workingcode.dev and we're @WorkingCodePod on Twitter and Instagram. Or, leave us a message at (512) 253-2633 (that's 512-253-CODE). New episodes drop weekly on Wednesday.
And, if you're feeling the love, support us on Patreon.
With audio editing and engineering by ZCross Media.
next episode: 042: Potluck #3
prev episode: 040: Automaticity Is a Weird Word